Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Melon Mambo

Melon Mambo is a great pink that was a previous 'In Color'. It worked it's way into the core colors during the color renovation, and plays happily with the other hues in the Brights Collection :)
The "Dynamic Duo" colors are Melon Mambo and Pink Pirouette. I really like these 2 pinks together :) The card base is dry embossed using the Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder and the Big Shot. I also used the Big Shot to die cut the Scallop Square. I used markers to ink the cake image from the Tag Alongs stamp set. The heart on top of the cake and the center of each dry embossed flower have a sprinkling of Dazzling Diamonds Glitter :) You can currently find the Pink Pirouette 1-1/4" grosgrain ribbon in the Clearance Rack for a great bargain.


This scrapbook page uses the colors in the "Creative Combination": Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, and Tempting Turquoise. I created this page on Stampin' Up!'s amazing software... My Digital Studio. It was super easy to create. If you have purchased My Digital Studio, and would like to know more about using it, I am teaching a class on May 22nd.
Click here to see a card and bookmark using the "Creative Combination."

This 3x3 card uses the "Sweet Set" colors: Melon Mambo, Old Olive, and Elegant Eggplant. Circle punches and the Scallop border punch made this card very easy and quick to put together. The Just Believe stamp set and 1/8" Taffeta ribbon get frequent use in my stamp room :)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...