Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tangerine Tango

Tangerine Tango is another hue that was a previous "In Color". It made a return this July during the color renovation, and lives happily in the Brights Collection.

The Color Coach lists the "Dynamic Duo" as Tangerine Tango and Cajun Craze. I used the Circle Circus stamp set to create the background and the focal point. The sentiment is from the Family Phrases stamp set.


Wow! The "Creative Combination" colors are bright! - Tangerine Tango, Tempting Turquoise, and Old Olive. I had fun making this card :) The heart image is from the I {Heart} Hearts stamp set. After snipping the image, it layers nicely on a card stock heart punched using the Full Heart punch. The frame is made with a 3x3 square of card stock which has been punched in the center of each side using the Pinking Hearts Border punch. I LOVE how the background turned out. I made it by inking the Heart Pressed Letterpress Plate with Whisper White Craft ink, setting the Tempting Turquoise card stock on the plate, and then rolled it through my Big Shot. I know you're wondering where I got this fabulous ribbon, right? You can order the Tangerine Tango 5/8" Striped grosgrain ribbon (111371) from my online store in the Clearance Rack for only $3.49!!


The "Sweet Set" colors are Tangerine Tango, So Saffron, and Pacific Point. I used the Flight of the Butterfly stamp set for this card. And the pretty piece of So Saffron ribbon? Clearance Rack! You can get this as part of the ribbon bundle (114618) for only $3.49! Hmmm... time for some online shopping in your jammies?? ;)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...