Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Cajun Craze

Back in July, when SU announced the color renovation, I was worried that I might miss Really Rust as it was "replaced" by Cajun Craze. Once I saw Cajun Craze in real life... Rust who? Cajun Craze is such a beautiful color! It has a little less orange, and a bit more brown than Really Rust, and works well with so many colors.

The "Dynamic Duo" colors are Cajun Craze and Tangerine Tango. I'm not loving this card... I will admit I found this "Dynamic Duo" a challenge for me. I used the Just Believe stamp set and the Finial Press Embossing Folder on this card.


I made this pretty card back in the fall for a monthly SU contest. I didn't win... but I still love this card and feel happy that I made something "submission worthy." The "Creative Combination" colors are Cajun Craze, Old Olive, and Baja Breeze. I used the Very Vintage jumbo wheel for the background on both the Baja Breeze and Cajun Craze card stock. The sentiment is from the Occasional Quotes Hostess stamp set. The Chantilly Crochet Trim and Antique Brad are the perfect finishing touches.


This was one of the stamping projects I prepared for my Team meeting tonight :) I love coming up with new project ideas to share with my team!
This card features the "Sweet Set" colors: Cajun Craze, Perfect Plum, and Always Artickoke. The stamped flower petals are from the Build a Blossom stamp set, and punched out with the coordinating Blossom Petals punch. We used the Two-step Stampin' technique to create the petals with only Cajun Craze ink. (I will be teaching more on Two-step Stampin' at my Technique Tuesday class April 26th.) The punched petals are layered onto Cajun Craze card stock die cut from the Fun Flowers Bigz L Die. If you don't already have the Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, put it at the top of your wishlist! It's just so pretty :) The sentiment is stamped in Perfect Plum ink from the Afterthoughts Hostess stamp set.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...