Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Daffodil Delight

Today's card from the Color Coach is Daffodil Delight - a fabulous yellow that made its debut in July. The next time you are stamping on a gloomy day, make a project with Daffodil Delight... it will brighten the room :)

The "Creative Combination" colors are Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, and Cherry Cobbler. These are all newbies in Stampin' Up!'s color palette. The image is stamped from the Fast & Fabulous Hostess stamp set. The sentiment is stamped from the Matchbox Messages stamp set.


The "Getting Started Combination" colors are Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy, and Old Olive.
You might think I am having an affair with the Fun Flowers Bigz Die. Well, ok, just don't tell the other Dies ;) I LOVE this Die and the many projects I can create with it! This bookmark was super fun to make. It turned out so cute... I think I will be keeping this gift for myself :) Each flower layer is stamped using the A to Z background stamp (115711 $9.95). A Springtime Vintage Big Designer Button and 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon finish off the front.
I kept the back a little more simple by die-cutting a piece of Night of Navy card stock and topping it off with an Old Olive brad.

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I love these two projects. Great color combination. Have to try making a bookmark myself now.

    It was bittersweet registering for convention and knowing that Deb would not be there with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoy the projects, Sue :) Let me know how your bookmark turns out!
    Yes, I am super sad Deb won't be going to Convention this year :( Guess we'll have to enjoy the "chocolate thunder" without her ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...