Tuesday, April 5, 2011

So Saffron

Today's card from the Color Coach is So Saffron, which is in the Subtles Collection.

The "Dynamic Duo" colors are So Saffron and More Mustard. I used the Elegant Lines Embossing Folder to dry emboss the More Mustard card stock. I stamped the sentiment from the Oval All stamp set using More Mustard ink. I love how the 1-3/4"x7/8" Oval Punch and the Scallop Oval Punch layer together to make projects easy :)


The "Creative Combination" colors are So Saffron, Rose Red, and Wild Wasabi. For this card, I wanted to use a Bigz Die that has been lonely the past few months. The Island Floral Die makes quick and pretty flowers, with the center hole already cut for your brad. I used the Woodgrain background stamp on the card base, as well as on the flower pieces. The Oval All stamp set and those two oval punches made another appearance to finish off the card :)


This was a card design from a workshop I did several months ago. The "Sweet Set" colors are So Saffron, Riding Hood Red, and Soft Suede. I used Soft Suede ink to stamp the image and sentiment from the Just Believe stamp set. The sentiment is punched from the 1-3/4" Circle Punch, and layered onto a piece of Riding Hood Red card stock which was cut on the Big Shot using the Circles #2 Originals Die.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...