Thursday, April 28, 2011

Pink Pirouette

Pink Pirouette was previously an 'In Color, ' and it made a return this July. It is now a Core Color in the Subtles Collection.

The "Creative Combination" colors are Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, and Early Espresso. The images on this card are from the Fast & Fabulous Hostess stamp set, which is a great set for the Two-Step Stampin'® technique. The sentiment is from the Thoughts & Prayers stamp set. I used two punches on this card: Eyelet Border and 2-1/2" Circle.


The "Sweet Set" colors are Pink Pirouette, Sahara Sand, and Always Artichoke... a perfect color combination to make this card for my brand new niece born this evening!!!! For some reason, this photo just doesn't do the card justice - my projects always look better in real life, especially this one. I stamped the image from the Four Frames stamp set and punched it out with the Decorative Label punch. Using my Blender Pen, I added a hint of color (Pink Pirouette) to the flower petals. I punched a piece of Pink Pirouette card stock using the Curly Label punch, and then cut it in half to layer behind the 'frame' image. Two Basic Pearls and a Seam Binding bow add the finishing touch. I can't wait to give it to her... well, to my sister-in-law... as I get to meet her for the 1st time tomorrow! Yay!! :)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...