Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!!

Yep, it's my birthday today! I turned 29... again! (teehee) It's great to turn 29 every year :)
I spent the day with my family, so the card I'm sharing tonight is not one I made. Stampin' Up! announced this January that they would be sending demonstrators birthday cards made using My Digital Studio. Happiness :)

This card is super cute! And I love how they added the rhinestone dotting the "i" - it's just the right amount of bling :)

Did you know you can design the inside of cards with My Digital Studio? Cute!! Hmmm... now you're thinking about signing up to be a demonstrator so you can get a cute birthday card from Stampin' Up! - with a message inside for an extra discount - right??? ;)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...