Wednesday, May 1, 2013

introducing IBJ sketch #16

If you've hung around my blog for a while, you know how much I love a good card sketch. I even like to create them for myself - and for you, too! Let me introduce you to IBJ (INKlings by Jenn) sketch #16: 
Clean, simple, and easy to stamp a card in minutes. My fabulous upline had a fun team meeting in April... We had an array of stampin' goodies to work with, and some of my card sketches as inspiration. Here are some of the cards made with IBJ sketch #16: 
Fun, right??? I'm looking forward to our meeting in May, where each of us brings our own, new sketch. I can't wait!!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Jenn, This is an awesome sketch. Do you archive your sketches all in one place?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! :)
      I do have a pinboard with my sketches- http://pinterest.com/stamp_pad/card-templates/
      You've given me an idea to work on to make my sketches easier to find/ use, so BIG thanks for the comment! Have a great night :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...