Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Week - Tuesday

I love how paper-crafting can turn something ordinary into something adorable. And giving it as a gift... well, that's just awesome! 
For Teacher Appreciation Week, I thought it would be nice for the boys to bring little treats wrapped up in cute packaging. I'm trying to keep the gifts small and light enough so they don't get destroyed during the twelve whole minutes on the bus.  ;)  The gift for Tuesday is strawberry flavored gum, wrapped in Real Red DSP
To ink the strawberry stamp (Fruit & Flowers): I inked the berry in Real Red ink, used a Blender Pen like an eraser to remove the red ink from the leaf area, and then colored the leaf and stem with a Lucky Limeade Marker
The image is punched out with the 1-3/8" Circle punch, then layered over Lucky Limeade card stock die-cut on the Delicate Doilies Sizzlit. A doubled bow of Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine adds the perfect finishing touch. 

In my last post, I started sharing Aaron's ABC animal alphabet book. I know several teachers who will like these, and I also know several punch art fans who will get some cute ideas. Here are a few more of the pages... 




 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...