Thursday, May 2, 2013

sketch happy... again

Two posts in one day???! Whoa, my little speck of the craft world has turned upside down! But I found a nifty sketch, and it was one of the cards I made yesterday, and I really want to share it, and I have so much stuff to share next week, and the weekend is coming so you might want an idea for an easy card...    ;)
There you go - my take on Retro Sketch #61. I stamped my greeting from the Trust God stamp set in Crisp Cantaloupe (ah yes, a new In Color, yay!) onto the 3-1/2 x 4-3/4" layer of Whisper White card stock. 
After tying Wisteria Wonder Baker's Twine around the 1-1/2 x 4" strip of Patio Party DSP twice, I attached the DSP layer with Dimensionals. Two punched hearts were the only embellishment I needed to finish up this simple card.  So, what do you think?

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...