Saturday, May 4, 2013

National Scrapbooking Day 2013

I usually laugh at all the "made up" holidays (I'll try to find the energy to create an apology if anyone is offended). I mean, do we really need a National Sandwich Day?? A National Chocolate Covered Raisin Day??? You are dealing with someone who doesn't even understand Sweetest Day! But why, oh why, isn't National Scrapbooking Day celebrated with even greater flair than a Federal Holiday?! We should all have the day off work, free babysitting, and hours of scrappin' time. Oh, and maybe even a short parade where they throw out embellishments and ribbon instead of candy!  We certainly shouldn't be freezing our dupas off in the rain at a campout for our cute little Cubscouts. Perhaps I'll stage a sit scrap-in next year... 
I made this 12x12 digital layout with some fun photos I took of my oldest son playing in the snow. My boys were so happy to finally get a chance to use their sleds from Santa. It was pretty strange for us to have to wait until the end of March to see this much snow!  Of course it was gone as quickly as it fell...
I love how my title turned out!! The letters to spell spring are "punches" filled with "paper."  I will probably copy and paste the same title onto the pages for my youngest son. Heck, I might just create duplicate pages and change the photos! Have I mentioned how much I love My Digital Studio?! 
So what are you scrapbooking today??? 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...