Thursday, April 14, 2011

Real Red

I use a lot of Real Red... not just at Christmas or Valentine's Day. It's kind of a "go to" color for me when I am scrapbooking my boys' pictures.


The "Creative Combination" colors are Real Red, Bashful Blue, and Crumb Cake - a great combination. This card made its 1st appearance on my blog back in July, so is it cheating to show you one of my favorites again??? (After yesterday's workout on this blog, I needed a little break.) I adore the Sock Monkey stamp set (and both of his accessory stamp sets, too)!


The "Getting Started Combination" colors are Real Red, Early Espresso, and Pumpkin Pie. I am probably going to wear out the Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch - it just makes everything so cute! The image is from the Funky Four stamp set, which I inked using markers. The sentiment is from the Fabulous Phrases stamp set. I have both sets in 'clear-mount' which made it very handy for me to place both words on a block, then ink and stamp them together :)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...