Thursday, April 7, 2011

More Mustard

I have a tendency to mainly use More Mustard in the Fall. So, it was good to challenge myself to use this color for other times of the year. My Woodgrain background stamp and Silhouette Sentiments Hostess stamp set have not seen enough ink, so I used them on today's cards.


The "Dynamic Duo" colors are More Mustard and So Saffron. The sentiment is punched from the 3/4"x15/16" Oval punch.


The "Creative Combination" colors are More Mustard, Night of Navy, and Cajun Craze. After stamping the background with More Mustard ink, I used the Color Spritzer Tool and the Cajun Craze marker to add another "layer" of ink. The frame embellishment is from the Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware.

A bonus project using the "Creative Combination" colors! I made this scrapbook page in the Fall. The title and leaves are stamped from the Harvest Home stamp set. I created the flower images using More Mustard & Cajun Craze ink, a stencil from Elegant Trio (118262 $9.95) and Sponge Daubers.


The "Sweet Set" colors are More Mustard, Old Olive, and Bravo Burgundy. The image is punched using the 2"x1-3/8" Oval punch (119859 $16.95), and matted onto an oval cut from the Ovals Originals Die (114525 $15.95). A scrap of 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon adds the finishing touch.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...