Monday, April 18, 2011

Vintage Love

I decided to add 1 more post for tonight ;)
This card is from my (February) Technique Tuesday class. I chose to add it tonight, because I actually started with Bravo Burgundy when I was choosing colors.

I ended up using 3 stamp sets (Broadsheet Alphabet, Friends Never Fade, and Ornate Blossom) and 4 colors (Bravo Burgundy, Old Olive, Soft Suede, and Concord Crush) on this card. The Bravo Burgundy layer is stamped in Bravo Burgundy ink, and then dry embossed using the Finial Press Embossing Folder and the Big Shot.
One noticeable element of the 'vintage' style, is that there are a lot of layers. In addition to the card stock, there is a layer of Newsprint DSP, as well as two punched pieces - Decorative Label and 2-1/2" Circle. A scrap of Crochet Trim pinned to the card stock with a Vintage Trinket fits in perfectly with any 'vintage' style project.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...