Saturday, April 23, 2011

Blushing Bride

Today's card from the Color Coach is Blushing Bride, which is from the 'In Color' collection. Blushing Bride will be available until June 2012.


Sometimes, you need a simple and easy design - this card is exactly that. The "Dynamic Duo" colors are Blushing Bride and Regal Rose. I stamped the image (twice) from the Just Believe stamp set in Blushing Bride ink. The sentiment from the Something to Celebrate Hostess stamp set is stamped in Regal Rose ink. 1/2" Stitched-Poly ribbon in Blushing Bride is the perfect finishing touch.


The "Creative Combination" colors are Blushing Bride, Early Espresso, and Pear Pizzazz. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these colors together!! The image and sentiment are from the Easter Blossoms stamp set. I love SU's punches - the more the merrier! This card features the Decorative Label, Scallop Oval, and 1-3/4"x7/8" Oval punches. I have become very addicted to the Basic Pearls... don't you just love them, too??? They're so easy to use with the adhesive already on the back... my projects just beg for them ;) It's difficult to see in the photo, but there is a yummy layer of shimmer on the card. I mixed some rubbing alcohol and Frost White Shimmer Paint in a travel-sized spray bottle. It works beautifully!!


Do ever finish your project, and feel like you can't wait to share it with someone? I feel that way all the time. I really felt it after I was done with this card... I wasn't quite sure what I was going to do with the "Sweet Set" colors: Blushing Bride, Perfect Plum, and Sahara Sand. I never would have put these together on my own... which would be sad to miss such a pretty combination. Thank you Color Coach :) I used the Vintage Vogue stamp set, Blushing Bride and Perfect Plum ink, 1/2" Stitched-Poly ribbon, and a little clip from the Clips Assortment (112580 $6.95) to create this card. So pretty :)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...