Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Dynamic... Trio???

Today's card from the Color Coach is Regal Rose. Sadly, I didn't really get to spend time in my stamp room today :( Just too many things to get done... not enough hours in the day.
Anywho, when I was playing around with the "Dynamic Duo" colors - Regal Rose and Rose Red - I wanted to make an anniversary card. It was looking... ok... but, I needed to soften it a little. So I ended up with a layer of Pink Pirouette on my card. So, I guess I made up a beautiful 'Dynamic Trio' :)
The layer of Pink Pirouette is dry embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder on the Big Shot. I then lightly sponged over the raised images with Rose Red ink.
After cutting the Rose Red card stock on the Big Shot with the Fun Flowers Bigz L die, I spritzed the flower layers with water, then crumpled and distressed them. When they were dry, I sponged the edges with Rose Red ink. The layers are held together with a Filigree Designer Brad.
I stamped an image from the Four Frames stamp set onto Regal Rose card stock and punched it out with the coordinating Decorative Label punch. The 'forever' sentiment is from the Fabulous Phrases stamp set.
A piece of gathered Rose Red Seam Binding pulls the card together. Then, to make it super fabulous, I spritzed the card with my mixture of rubbing alcohol and Frost White Shimmer Paint. Love it! :)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...