Saturday, April 2, 2011

River Rock

River Rock is a great neutral that was once an "In Color," but made a return when Stampin' Up! did the big color renovation (July 2010).


The Color Coach lists the "Dynamic Duo" as River Rock and Always Artichoke. I really like how these two colors work together. Try them on your next project :)
I used the Just Believe stamp set on this 3x3 card.



We made this card at my March "Technique Tuesday" class. The ric-rac is made by punching both sides of a strip of River Rock card stock on the Scallop Edge Border punch. We used the Apple Blossoms stamp set and the "Creative Combination" colors: River Rock, Cherry Cobbler, and Marina Mist.



This 3x3 card makes me giggle... it's stinkin' cute!
The "Sweet Set" colors are River Rock, Not Quite Navy, and Tangerine Tango. I used the Aviary and For All You Do stamp sets. The Tangerine Tango Pompom Trim just makes me smile :)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...