Saturday, April 30, 2011

Early Espresso

Early Espresso is a new color that debuted this July. I LOVE this brown hue, and it has gotten quite a workout in my stamp room.

The "Dynamic Duo" colors are Early Espresso and Soft Suede. Both 3x3 cards feature the large floral image from the Fabulous Florets stamp set, which is on p22 of the Summer Mini Catalog. The sentiment which reads 'the earth laughs in flowers' is also from that stamp set. I stamped the '{thanks}' sentiment (from the Pretty Postage stamp set) in Early Espresso ink onto Confetti White card stock and tore around the edges. The layer of Early Espresso card stock behind the sentiment is punched with the new Postage Stamp punch.


I think my photography skills, which are minimal at best, went AWOL on this card. I promise it looks better in real life. The "Creative Combination" colors are Early Espresso, Marina Mist, and Tangerine Tango; I added Confetti White card stock to balance this bold combination. The Marina Mist layer is dry embossed using the Square Lattice embossing folder and the Big Shot. The Early Espresso layer is spritzed with my mixture of rubbing alcohol and Frost White Shimmer Paint. All of the punched pieces were punched using the AMAZING Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch. I used a Whisper White Jumbo Brad and some gorgeous Basic Rhinestones to top it all off.


♥♥♥♥♥LOVE how this scrapbook page turned out!!! I used My Digital Studio to create this page in the "Getting Started Combination" colors: Early Espresso, Whisper White, and Pretty in Pink. I am so excited to be able to create some 'pink' scrapbook pages now!! I have two boys, so lots of 'blue' pages. Could my Mom (who is also my Upline ☺) look any happier??!!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...