Wednesday, June 2, 2010


Day #4 with the blog and I'm feeling pretty good about it. I am learning a little more each day and as long as I'm making progress, all is good :)
The UPS guy brought a very special box to my door today... brand new stamps and supplies from the new Idea Book & Catalog, which goes live July 1st. I have been stamping with my new goodies already and I am in love! Color, color, color! I love the new colors!!! Later this week I will post some pictures of my new projects.
I also finished the 2 projects for tomorrow night's team meeting / Opportunity Night. We always stamp at my team meetings, and tomorrow night we will use some of the items that come in the new mini Starter Kit. This kit is such a great deal for $99. It is only available June 2010, so if you would like to know more about joining the Stampin' Up! family, please contact me so you can join us and get more info :)
Well, time to get back to stamping... I may be up all night! :)

Pin It!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...