Monday, January 9, 2012

With Sympathy

Yesterday I started working on my second sympathy card in 2012. It's for my upline's upline; her daughter passed away Saturday morning  :(
I would really like to be done with sympathy cards for the year. As if working through grief isn't hard enough, sympathy cards are so difficult for me to make. In the past I've "cased" others' ideas, but over the last few days I've surprisingly been able to create my own designs. I thought I would share them with you, since I know many others struggle to create sympathy cards.


I made the first card using MDS; the second card is made using traditional papercrafting supplies. I chose to add the Blushing Bride layers to the card since Leslie's daughter's favorite color was pink.
If you have a minute, please include the friends and family of both Ed and Laura (especially her six-month old son) in your thoughts and prayers.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...