Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Paper Doily - LOVE it!!

I had a few minutes today, before Aaron's little bus brought him home, to whip up this cute birthday card:
I've been wanting to play with the new Paper Doily Large Sizzlits Die, so I grabbed that first. The rest of the card just sort of "fell into place." A layer of Pink Pirouette (punched with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch) is tucked behind the layer of Basic Gray card stock, which I dry embossed using the Elegant Lines embossing folder. The floral image stamped in Pear Pizzazz is from the new Bordering On Romance stamp set. I added Basic Gray 5/8" Satin Ribbon and a birthday sentiment from the Petite Pairs stamp set. The die-cut (Twitterpated DSP) doily is adhered to the card with a Dimensional, and a Twitterpated Button finishes the card.  *smiles*
The Paper Doily is beautiful! However, it was a little large for the card I wanted to make today. So, after I die-cut my DSP, I made a few snips and had the exact size I needed - yay!
What are you going to make with the new Paper Doily Large Sizzlits Die???  :)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...