Tuesday, January 31, 2012

using some "mojo" for class

Good morning :}
I'm getting excited to see my stamping friends at my Technique Tuesday class tonight! One of our cards will be using the Mojo Monday 226 sketch:
This 4-1/4" square card features the Sale-A-Bration stamp set Sprinkled Expressions. So cute! And I love the bright happy colors: Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, and Tempting Turquoise.


Remember Xander's birthday card? Well, after I wrapped his present, I snapped a picture really quick before we left for the party. (I couldn't resist - it looked so cute!)
This is a great way to use your stash of retired DSP and ribbon!! I think you could wrap up an old shoe like this, and all anyone would remember would be your pretty present and coordinating, handmade card. (Don't worry, we didn't give Xander an old shoe... the Legos were a big hit.)

Well, I'd better get to cutting the kits for tonight... happy stamping, friends!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...