Wednesday, January 25, 2012

another blog challenge - MOJO225

I'm having a little fun trying out different blog challenges  :)  Today I made a card using the Mojo Monday 225 sketch:
 For the block sections, I used the  gorgeous Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper. I LOVE the colors in this paper: Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Peach Parfait, Calypso Coral, Poppy Parade, Very Vanilla, and Soft Suede. I stamped the "postage stamp" image from the coordinating Fresh Vintage stamp set, in Calypso Coral and punched it out with the Postage Stamp punch. Then I sponged a little Soft Suede ink around the edges. A bit of Calypso Coral 1/8" Organdy Ribbon adds a nice, feminine touch.

Have you found a favorite Sale-A-Bration item yet (or two, or three, or...)?? There are lots of ways to get some freebies for yourself! Head on over to my Stampin' Up! website to learn more...

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...