Monday, January 23, 2012

a little basket

Good evening stamping friends. I hope you all had a nice weekend. I sure did! I finally got to dig into my scrapbooking projects that have been piling up for quite some time. I look forward to sharing those with you later this week.
I have a quick post today... a cute little basket I made using the Twitterpated DSP:
It was really easy to make! I started with a 6x6" square of DSP, and scored at 2" and 4". Then I rotated the DSP 90〫and scored again at 2" and 4". (Your DSP will look like a tic-tac-toe grid.) The only "tricky" part is scoring again diagonally in the four corner squares. The center square becomes the base of the basket.
Here's another view more from the top of the basket:
I used my Crop-a-Dile to punch four holes, and then tied Island Indigo Baker's Twine to keep the corners of the basket together. I used the new Bordering on Romance stamp set to create the cute little tag. I can't wait to give this away with some yummy chocolates inside :)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...