Thursday, January 5, 2012

a little romance...

I am so ready for Spring... which is funny since we really haven't even had Winter weather yet and it feels like Spring outside right now. I love Christmas and everything that goes with it (maybe even a little snow), but after the New Year I'm ready to move on. Too bad I live in Wisconsin, where Winter often takes up residence until April or May.
Sooooo...... at least I get to use my stamps and pretty papers to make it look like Spring inside my craft room. Today I worked with the new Bordering On Romance stamp set:
I used Basic Gray Textured card stock for the card base. If you look closely you can see a little torn strip of the new Twitterpated DSP. I stamped a background in Pear Pizzazz ink on the Pear Pizzazz card stock, which also has a little layer of Baja Breeze card stock tucked behind it. For the focal point, I stamped the floral image from Bordering on Romance in Basic Gray ink and watercolored it with a Blender Pen. After I tore the right edge, I tucked a torn strip of Riding Rood Red card stock behind it. Both the focal point and Pear Pizzazz layer have a little spritz from a Pear Pizzazz marker and the Color Spritzer Tool. I added a piece of Baja Breeze Seam Binding behind my focal point and adhered that layer to the card with Dimensionals. For a final touch, I added a new Blushing Bride Twitterpated Button. Cute!!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...