Friday, January 27, 2012

a cute little card... and more :)

Running late today... you know how it goes as a Mom... over-worked and underpaid  ;}  Yesterday was a doozy of a day, with today looking up to be almost as nutty. Tomorrow will be crazy busy - have to take both vehicles to the mechanic, attend a 5-year old birthday party, and catch up on all of the housework I neglected this week. At least I got to stamp quite a bit earlier this week.
Today I'm sharing a cute and quick little 3x3 card. I love making these little cuties:
Supplies: Peach Parfait, Pool Party, & Very Vanilla card stock. Everyday Enchantment DSP. Soft Suede ink. Curly Label punch. Basic Pearl.

Remember all that scrapbooking I got to work on this past weekend and early this week? Well, I'm not even close to caught up, but at least I made a dent  :}  I thought I'd share some of my pages with you. Some of them I worked on from scratch... others were layouts from my classes that have been waiting for photos... and some were layouts that have sitting around half-completed for too long.







There are a lot of retired goodies (some of which are still available in the Clearance Rack in my online store) used on these pages, so I won't list supplies. Feel free the leave a comment if you have questions.
I hope you all have a nice weekend!!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! I love them all. Of course I'm a little partial to the subject matter, but that's the way it is for a grandma:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...