Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Thoughts Of You

Last night I had soooo much fun playing with new stampin' goodies from the Occasions Mini. Plus, I sort of got to stamp with my upline - a.k.a. Mom  ;)  We were stamping together with our phones on "speaker"... it's the best we can do since we live four hours apart  :(
Just chatting and stamping put me in a better mood, which must have helped get the creative juices going in my brain... I LOVE how this card turned out!!

There are so many yummy layers :)  I stamped the Woodgrain background in Basic Gray onto the Basic Gray card base. Then I added two layers of Twitterpated DSP and a bit of Riding Hood Red 3/8" Pleated Satin Ribbon. I finally put ink to the new Take It To Heart stamp set  :)  I decided to stamp on Watercolor Paper and so I could do some watercoloring with my AquaPainter. The sentiment from the Loving Thoughts stamp set (great set!) is stamped in Pear Pizzazz. I hand cut the banner and small heart, but used a new Framelits Die from the Hearts Collection to die cut the large heart. To finish it all off, I added a Large Pearl - love this new size!
Hmmmmm, what to stamp next...... maybe I should call Mom and ask!  ;)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...