Friday, January 13, 2012

Wonderful You

Do you ever find yourself hooked on a particular layout for your cards or scrapbook pages? Sometimes you find a really good "template," and you just can't help trying it out in different colors for different seasons. This is one of my "go to" card templates:
Today I used this template to make a card using the Twitterpated Product Suite, but I rearranged the pieces a tiny bit:
 I used a Blender Pen to color in the images that I stamped in Basic Gray ink onto Whisper White card stock. All of the floral images are from the new Bordering on Romance stamp set, and the sentiment is from the new Loving Thoughts stamp set.
While I was coloring, I didn't realize I had a tiny bit of Blushing Bride ink on my fingers, which of course ended up on my card stock. I know none of you have ever had an ink boo-boo on your work (wink), but just in case that ever happens, you can rescue your work.
Can you see the little ink smudges? I "saved" it by grabbing my Color Spritzer Tool and Blushing Bride marker. Perfect!! Now, it looks like I meant to spritz it in the first place. Yay!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...