Friday, January 6, 2012

a digital "card" for my hubby

I've been missing my husband like crazy this week while he was away at work... thank goodness he will be home in a few hours- yay!!
Today I made him a digital "card front" and emailed it to him.  :)
You can't ever say "I love you" too many times, right??! I had fun putting this together with MDS, and it was super easy. I started with a blank postcard, added a background paper and then another layer of paper at the bottom.  The "papers," "stamps," and the square accent piece are in the new FREE Designer Kit called Day in the Life. I added the ampersand stamp from the Delight in the Day digital kit, but you could easily use a text box for that. I used three separate text boxes to make the sentiment on the heart punch.
So where did this FREE digital Designer Kit come from??? Stampin' Up! is celebrating 100,00+ Facebook fans  :) And SU celebrates by giving us the freebies- yay! Here's what SU posted on Tuesday:
Thank you for being our friends! To show our appreciation for our 100,000 (plus) Facebook fans, we’re giving away a free digital kit to EVERYONE to use with My Digital Studio (or any other design software if My Digital Studio is not available where you live). The Day in the Life kit contains Designer Series Papers, embellishments, a Designer Template, and is valued at $14.95(US)! To download the kit, just follow the link below. And so you (and your friends) have plenty of time to download the kit, we’ll make sure it is available through January 10.

surveymonkey.com

While you are on Facebook, be sure to "like" Stampin' Up!'s Facebook page (if you haven't already). And hey, why not "like" my Facebook page, too??!  ;)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...