Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Occasions Mini Catalog!

Today is the day - you can now order from the 2012 Occasions Mini Catalog!!! There are so many pretty new things inside, I'm not sure which is my favorite yet. Of course I love stamp sets that have coordinating punches... so I thought that would be a good place to start:
My card base is Riding Hood Red card stock, with a strip of the new Twitterpated DSP adhered to the front. To add a little detail to the Baja Breeze square, I scored each side 1/8" in from each edge. The stamped images in Riding Hood Red and Baja Breeze are from the new Mixed Bunch stamp set. I used the new Blossom punch and the 3/4" Circle punch to punch out the images, which are adhered with Dimensionals. Simple and quick! Now, what to create next...  ;)


PS- in case you still need a few things from the Holiday Mini, these items have "carried over" and are still available to purchase:

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...