Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sale-a- Brate good times, come on!

GOOD MORNING! The wait is finally over... Sale-A-Bration 2012 begins today!! Woohoo!!!  :)
Like the new blog design???!  Of course you do - you love all of my designs  ;)  I used My Digital Studio and the FREE One Big Sale-A-Bration CD to create the new look (inspired by the notebook on p5 of the SAB catalog) for my blog. *LOVE*
One of my favorite features about using MDS is that it's so easy to create multiple projects, with just a little tweaking, without starting each one from scratch. For example, I loved my blog design so much, I decided to make it into a birthday postcard. How??? Easy!
After creating my blog header, I selected all of the "elements" (minus the blog name) and grouped them together. Then I just did a copy and paste onto the bottom of the "page" I was working on. All of the "pages" are then saved as a jpeg file on the computer. Sooooo... I opened a new project - a postcard - and added my picture like any other photo.
Ta dah! After positioning my "photo" where I wanted it, I added the butterfly and birthday greeting "stamps" in the corner. For the backside of the postcard, I used the same patterned DSP, at a low opacity, so it would be coordinated and pretty  :)
Stay tuned throughout the coming weeks for more projects - both digital and traditional - using wonderful new pretties from Sale-A-Bration.
Want some freebies for yourself??? You can choose one FREE Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 you spend (not including tax and shipping). Want more freebies? Host a workshop during Sale-A-Bration to earn more FREE goodies. Contact me today to schedule a playdate with your family and friends.

click here to start shopping

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...