Thursday, January 12, 2012

snowflakes

Well, the snowflakes are about to start flying here. We're expecting our first snowstorm for the winter, which is odd for Wisconsin. I can't say I've missed the snow at all... I'd really rather skip ahead to spring. But, since that will never happen, I might as well "go with the flow." So, I thought I would share a snowflake card today.
I used the new stamp set Mixed Bunch, which is a great flower set, and even has a coordinating punch. But you can't just have a "flower set!" It has to multi-task! I stamped the image in Marina Mist onto Shimmery White card stock and added a Basic Pearl. I layered that over Marina Mist card stock that I die cut using the Scallop Squares Duo Bigz die and my Big Shot. Using Dimensionals, I adhered it to a layer of Crumb Cake card stock, which has been spritzed with my mixture of Frost White Shimmer Paint and rubbing alcohol. The sentiment from Four the Holidays is stamped in Marina Mist.
Love it! - the card, not the actual snow  ;)  The only good thing about bad weather forcing you to stay inside, is getting to stamp the whole time  :)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...