Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Digital Studio - FREE Trial!!

Yes, you read that title correctly!! Starting today, you can try out My Digital Studio for 30 days... for FREE!!
With the FREE 30-day trial, you'll get:
  *  Full access to the software at NO Cost for 30 days.
  *  Full Design functionality.
  *  Exclusive artwork that comes with My Digital Studio Express (that's $50 worth of content!).
  *  Opportunity to purchase additional downloads.
  *  Access to Stampin' Up!'s professional print services.


Here's a simple scrapbook page I made this morning using only the content in the free trial:
I started with the photobook template that is included with the MDS Express content, and then "tweaked" it a little bit. The only thing I added is my photo of Aaron from this past Easter.




It's super easy to get your 30-day FREE trial - head on over to my website and click the "shop now" button.


Click on MDS Express Trial, then click "add to bag." It's that simple!



******** Local stamping friends: want to learn a few tricks using My Digital Studio? I am offering two MDS classes this month-
Saturday, February 11th (1-2:30pm) MDS Beginner Class
Sunday, February 12th (3:30-5:30pm) MDS Intermediate Class

To reserve your seat at one of these classes -  go to my website, click on my "calendar of events," and then click RSVP for the class you would like to take. There's a "contact me" button on my website if you have any questions.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...