Sunday, February 12, 2012

traditional and digital crafting

Wow... yesterday was super busy. But, a good kind of busy  :}

Here's the cute little project I had for my Breakfast Club:
Who says your shopping list has to be boring to look at??? You can get these mini legal-pads at office supply stores, where they can also cut them in half lengthwise for you. I used a 9" long strip of Everyday Enchantment DSP, which I scored at 8" and 8-1/4" to cover the back and top. The Everyday Enchantment DSP is a Sale-A-Bration choice, along with the Lucky Limeade Organdy Ribbon & Brad, and the stamped image from Fresh Vintage. I cut a section of a Magnet Sheet, which already has adhesive on one side, and attached it to the back so I can keep my pretty grocery list on the fridge.

After a lunch break, I got busy with my MDS beginner's class. Here's one of the card fronts from a "thinking of you" card we designed:


And here's one of the card fronts from another card we designed, which I couldn't resist tweaking a little after class was over:


I love making cards and projects, using traditional products as well as My Digital Studio. If you have ever thought about joining the Stampin' Up! family, you can choose either the Standard Starter Kit or the Digital+ Starter Kit. Both kits can be personalized, and are being offered for the special price of $125. Not only is that a great price for a ton of goodies, but joining during Sale-A-Bration means you can get a free pack of DSP or digital download every month for the rest of the year! Click here to learn more. And if you are in the southeast Wisconsin area, I am meeting with my team tonight at 6pm - you are welcome to stop by and ask questions.
Have a wonderful day!!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...