Monday, February 13, 2012

February Team Meeting

Last night I got to meet with my team - they are a super fun group of girls! We always have such a good time stamping and chatting  :}  Here's one of the projects I had for them-
I took pictures of the front, back, and side so you could get a better idea of how stinkin' cute this little pouch is. And it's super easy to make! All you need is a 6"x6" square of DSP, a Simply Scored Scoring Tool, and some ribbon to tie the top closed. This pocket-pouch would be a great hostess gift (wink, wink - I'd be happy to come make one at your house), a cute Valentine for a co-worker's desk, or a nice little thank-you.
The front pocket has a punched flower (Mixed Bunch stamp set; Blossom punch) and the back pocket has a little notecard for a nice message. During our meeting we discussed other treats you could include, like little chocolates- yum!
Something to think about... joining Stampin' Up! is like joining a big family. A family that likes to stamp and create, and share ideas! A big "thank you" to Becky Roberts for sharing this pocket-pouch goodie  :} 
I hope you enjoyed this cute little project... I know my "girls" did. Contact me anytime, if you have questions or would like to know more about joining Stampin' Up!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...