Monday, April 8, 2013

a Fun pink Flower... and LAST day for FREE shipping

It occurred to me the other day that it's been a while since I used the Fun Flowers Bigz Die - gasp!! So I had to fix that situation right away. 
I used the Raining Flowers stamp set to stamp with Pretty in Pink ink onto the same color card stock. After tying some grosgrain ribbon onto a strip of Tea for Two DSP, the real fun began.   :}   
Using the Big Shot, I cut two layers of Regal Rose card stock on the Fun Flowers Bigz Die. To make the flowers soft and pretty, I spritzed them with a little water, crumbled them up, and then opened them and arranged the petals to have a slight curve. After the flowers were dry, I sponged some Regal Rose ink around the edges. A 3/4" Lucky Limeade Circle, and a pink button threaded with Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine make a simple flower center. 

*** Don't forget that today is the last day to get FREE SHIPPING from Stampin' Up! - no minimum; no limit!!!!  Shop now for everything you need to make fabulous Spring projects. ***

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...