Monday, April 29, 2013

what to do with all these embellishments?

When it's time for accessories to retire, I start looking at my stash of embellishments and think of all the ways I can use them up. 
How about using a whole bunch on one card??? All these brads were perfect for a birthday card - they remind me of candy dots or bits of confetti. 
After stamping my greeting (Sassy Salutations) in Marina Mist ink onto a 4-1/2 x 3" layer of Whisper White card stock, I used the Paper-Piercing Tool and the Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack to create two parallel rows of holes so my brads would be aligned. That layer is then attached with Dimensionals to a Notecard

So what do you think? Any other ideas for me to use up my stash?  :} 


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...