Friday, April 12, 2013

clean and simple - part 2

While I had the Notecards out and was stamping quick and easy cards, I went ahead and stamped a few other designs, including this card inspired by the Clean & Simple sketch #235
Isn't that just darling?? And it was super easy to make!  
I inked the vase image (Button Buddies) using Island Indigo and Lucky Limeade markers. Then I adhered the image and a small strip of Tea for Two DSP to a layer of So Saffron card stock. After stamping my greeting (Teeny Tiny Wishes) in Lucky Limeade ink onto Certainly Celery card stock, I folded that strip under, tied on some Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine, and attached the whole piece to a pre-cut, pre-scored Notecard (love these things!). For the final step, I attached some Buttons - easy peasy!



Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty!! Great color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/04/52-card-pickup-215.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...