Monday, April 1, 2013

you're swell

You really are swell... so swell in fact, that you should see one of the easiest cards to make, ever!   :} 
I was inspired by a card in our demonstrator magazine - Stampin' Success. The layout is the same (and yes, I have the simple card sketch at the end of this post - yay!), but I changed everything else. It was a hit at my last card class down at the bakery.   :}
I started with a So Saffron card base, and the DSP layer measures 3-7/8" wide by 5-1/2" tall. 
I stamped the chevron-oval image from the Oh, Hello stamp set in Calypso Coral ink onto the same color card stock, then punched it out with the Curly Label punch. A skinny strip of Lucky Limeade card stock and a 1" punched circle of Early Espresso card stock add more necessary layers.  ;) 
The greeting (from the Ciao, Baby! stamp set) is stamped in Lucky Limeade and punched out with the Petite Curly Label punch. After adhering the layers together, I attached them to my card with Dimensionals. 

Isn't this about the easiest card ever??? I'll bet you're already planning some cards to make using this sketch. Have fun stamping!!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...