Tuesday, April 9, 2013

can I get some digi love?

I love waking up on Tuesday mornings and creeping down to my computer to see what the newest digital downloads are! Today's downloads are cute - LOVE the digi papers in the "Because I Love You Swatchbook Template." I can't wait to make some projects with them!

For the past few months I have been babysitting the cutest little boy in the afternoons. One Saturday, his Mom and I took him to the park. I had my camera with me and tried to sneak in a few photos. It's hard to get a good picture of a running toddler, but two pics turned out really nice. Soooooo, I made a digital scrapbook page for her. 
Want to know something really, really awesome??? Most of the digi supplies on this page came from the FREE digital downloads! That's right - the freebies Stampin' Up! offers us from time to time. I just had to "think outside the box" a little to use them.  For example, the grassy look at the bottom of the page is from the March Wallpaper digi embellishment. And my "LOVE you forever" title is from the Pocket Cards download. 
To get some of the elements I wanted to use, I created new (separate) projects with the Greeting Card and Pocket Cards templates. Then I imported them (an additional page) into this scrapbook project. After that I just copied the elements I wanted, and pasted them onto this page. 
Here's the part where I need some digi love...
I'm entering this scrapbook page into a little contest from mydigitalstudio.net and I need all the likes and comments I can get!! Could you pretty please help me out? All you have to do is Click Here to visit my sample, then click the "thumbs up" and leave me a comment.
To say thanks in advance, I created a simple "page" with all of the freebie item numbers for you.  :}  Enjoy!



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...