Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011!!

I have to say I've never been so happy to see a year end. This has been a difficult year for my family. Things are looking better for 2012, so bring it on!
Apologies for the long break in blog posts. I had the opportunity to spend some quality time with family :)
I have a few Christmas projects to share that I didn't get a chance to post yet...


I have some very lucky customers whose family members contacted me for gift certificates. Of course I had to wrap them all pretty :)
The first two are actually Crumb Cake envelopes that I added DSP, ribbon, punched pieces, etc. to decorate. The last picture is a small white lunch sack that I covered with some (retired) DSP and added some ribbon, ornaments, and punched tag to finish it off.


As I said earlier, 2011 was a yucky year for my family, which really dampened my mood for sending out Christmas cards. I received so many nice cards in the mail, which made each day a little brighter, but I just couldn't get into the "swing" of things to get mine done. I did make a handful, and managed to get pictures of three cards :)  Doesn't Cherry Cobbler make the most wonderful cards??!!

I hope all of you had a nice Christmas spent with family and friends. Best wishes to everyone for a fabulous 2012!!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...