One of the reasons I love being part of the Stampin' Up! family are the generous hearts.
Since 2005, Stampin' Up! has been honored to participate in the TODAY Show's Holiday Toy Drive. This year, Stampin' Up! will be donating over $500,000 worth of stamping and paper crafting products to the following organizations:
- Action for Boston Community Development Inc.
- Alliance for Children's Rights
- Boys & Girls Clubs Harford County
- Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of New York
- Community Partners of Dallas - Rainbow Room
- Diocese of Saint Augustine
- Friendship Project
- Help USA
- Interfaith Nutrition Network (INN)
- Kids In Need Foundation
- National Council of Jewish Women, Cleveland Section - The Dignity Project
- Operation Homefront
- Puerto Rican Family Institute
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Stephen Siller Foundation/Katrina Fund
- Welcome House
- Youthbuild USA
It makes me so happy to work with people who participate in this annual holiday tradition of giving back and making a difference!
You can click the link below to watch the clip of Shelli's TODAY show appearance: