Thursday, December 1, 2011

Finishing Fall

I tell ya... I really could use a few more hours in the day. Ever feel like you are so far behind that you may never catch up??? That's exactly how I feel. And that's not a good way to be heading into the holiday season... yikes! Time for some stamping therapy, right?  ;)
Sorry I missed so many days posting. I wanted to share a few more fall projects before I put them away and decorate for Christmas.




All of these projects were part of my "Spice Cake" display. The colors are More Mustard, Soft Suede, Pool Party, River Rock, and Very Vanilla. While I am excited to start sharing my Christmas projects, I have to say I'm a little sad to be putting away the Spice Cake DSP and Gently Falling stamp set - I've loved and used them so much.  I hope you have enjoyed seeing my fall projects, and have found a little time to stamp some for yourself.
I'd better get to bed... it's already way past my bedtime, and it's another long day tomorrow. See you soon!  :)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...