Friday, December 16, 2011

Tag... you're it :)

Have you started wrapping your Christmas presents yet? I have!!  :P 
If you haven't yet, grab your favorite Christmas CD (wait, does anyone besides me still use their CDs anymore???) and get crackin'. Here are some cute tags to get get you in the mood:
I used my Big Shot and Two Tags Bigz Die to cut the Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler card stock.  Both tags are on the same die, so I just put a piece of each color on the die and cut once :)

Left tag:
After adhering a small chocolate bar inside, I wrapped a piece of Cherry Cobbler 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon around the folded tag, slipping the end that's in front under the slit cut by the die. Then I tied on some Garden Green 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon to keep it closed. The snowflake image from the Dear Santa stamp set is stamped in Marina Mist and punched out with the 1" Circle punch, then layered over more punched circles. After I took the picture, I decided to add a bit of Dazzling Details to the center of the snowflake, which looked pretty cute  :)

Right tag:
I stamped the "merry" sentiment from the Tiny Tags stamp set in both Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler, then punched them out with the Jewelry Tag punch. After piercing a tiny hole in each tag, I tied them to the "m" (die cut using a die from Alphabet Simple Letters) with Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine. I added a little twine to the Garden Green button, too. The Early Espresso 3/8" Quilted Satin Ribbon adds a nice touch to tie the tag to the perfect gift  :)

Have fun wrapping all of your presents... and don't forget the hand-stamped tags!!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...