Sunday, December 11, 2011

White Christmas

I have a quick post for you this morning. This is one of the cards from my November team meeting.

Please excuse the odd angle... I was having trouble getting the details to show up in a photograph  :P

The base of the card, as well as the 4 x 5-1/4" layer, are Whisper White card stock. The sentiment from Hand-Penned Holidays is stamped in VersaMark and heat embossed with Pewter Embossing Powder. Above the sentiment are three horizontal scored lines, which I made using the Simply Scored, 1/8" apart. The "snowflake" is punched from Silver Glimmer Paper using the Doily Triple Layer punch. I attached it to the card stock with a white brad from the Neutrals Collection of brads. To finish, I used Dimensionals to attach the layer to the card base.
While I would appreciate a LIGHT dusting of snow for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, this is about as much of a White Christmas as I am hoping for  ;)  Have a great day!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...