Monday, August 1, 2011

Hostess Club

I have been stamping like crazy this past week! I'm almost done with my "Make & Take" projects from Convention. I never finish all of my projects during the Make & Take session, but this year... well, I didn't complete one single thing! I had an enjoyable chat, though ;)
Today I am working on the project for my stamp club that meets tomorrow night. As I started working, I realized I forgot to post the July project. We made a cute little magnet:



Using the Big Shot, we cut Magnet Sheets, Flirtatious Specialty DSP, Pretty in Pink card stock, orange tulle, Flirtatious Fabric, and Melon Mambo Textured card stock on the Fun Flowers Bigz L die. The layer of Pumpkin Pie card stock is punched with the Doily Triple Layer punch. The sentiment from Fabulous Phrases is stamped in Melon Mambo ink onto Pretty in Pink card stock.

Here's a view of the back:


A little tip- Trim your magnet sheet to a "square" slightly larger than the shape your are die-cutting. Then peel off the paper backing and adhere your DSP "square." This way you cut both at the same time, and don't have to try to line everything up.

Well, I'm off to finish up the August club project. You can purchase supplies for this project any time from my online store. Don't forget the online only Clearance Rack! :)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...