Monday, August 8, 2011

Hello, friend

Today's card uses the new stamp set My Friend, which is in the "Elements" section of the new Idea Book & Catalog. This was the Make & Take at my Catalog Party in July.

I love this color combination: Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, and Chocolate Chip. The little details on this card include a medium Rhinestone (119246 $4.95 for 150), 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon in Chocolate Chip (124142 $7.95 for 10 yards), and a Lucky Limeade butterfly cut and dry embossed using the Beautiful Wings Embosslit (118138 $11.95) and my Big Shot.
It's the perfect card to send to a friend I haven't seen in a while, just to let her know I'm thinking about her :)
I'll be you can you think of a few friends who would like to get a card from you. Happy stamping!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...