Friday, August 19, 2011

new shape!!

Sometimes I make the best discoveries when I'm just playing with my toys... stamping toys, that is. Yesterday, I was just having fun at my desk using new goodies from the "Big Top" Product Suite (IBC pages 62-65). While I was making a variety of projects, I came up with a brand new shape! See if you can spot it on these 2 projects:



Need a hint? Here's a few close-ups:












I'm probably more excited about this shape than I should be, but I just love it!! I use my Decorative Label punch all the time, so it's nice to have something to mat behind it.

Want to know how to make this shape? It's super easy!


First punch out your card stock (or paper) with the 2-1/2" Circle punch. Then, slip one side of the circle into the Decorative Label punch, going through the bottom opening. After punching, repeat this process on the opposite side of the circle. Yay!! New shape!!
Have fun playing in your stamping room today!  :)


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...