Friday, November 9, 2012

the cards I don't like to make

I had an appointment with my eye doctor a few days ago. As I was paying my bill and chatting with the receptionist, I noticed a collection of obituary notices on her desk. One of her duties is to check the obituary section of the paper, and then to mail sympathy cards as needed to patient's families. That must be the most depressing part of her day! 
So to make her task a tiny bit easier, I thought I would stamp some pretty sympathy cards for her to use. 
Sympathy cards need a clean and simple design (Love & Sympathy stamp set), a subtle background (Netting Background stamp), and soft colors (Perfect Plum, River Rock, Elegant Eggplant)
I skipped the fancy embellishments and kept my use of Dimensionals to a minimum so that extra postage won't be needed.  

Well, I have a super busy day ahead, including the Veteran's Day assembly at the school and helping a little at the church.  TGIF  :}

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...