Monday, November 12, 2012

how about a card sketch on this chilly day?

Oh my goodness!! It's 32º outside right now!! Quite a change from playing outside with the kids yesterday... BRRRRR! Well, if it's going to be this cold outside, I might as well post a Christmas card! 
To "dress up" the Crumb Cake layer, I added two score lines - easy peasy! The sentiment (Wacky Wishes hostess set) is stamped in Crumb Cake ink. 
I stamped the ornament images (Ornament Keepsakes stamp set) in Crumb Cake, Garden Green, and Cherry Cobbler ink, and then die cut them with one of the Holiday Ornaments Framelits.

Don't you just love making quick, simple Christmas cards?! This layout is a "go to" for me when I want a clean design that I can put together in minutes. And because I love you all, here's the card sketch... 
Don't forget to "Pin It" to save for later! And stay tuned later this week... I'll be sharing a special card using this same template. Have a fabulous Monday!!  ;



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...